Wednesday, May 04, 2005

keep it going

I have such a great life.

I mean, sure there are problems - (that's another post) - but things are really really good right now. I'm crazy busy doing a great project for the FRG conference. I framed my posters in some cheapie frames matted with black bristol board (shhhhh don't tell anyone) and they look so good! I'm working on a tie-dyed backing cloth and plan to quilt my title onto the sheet. I still need to make those dice and a few other things but it's all looking soooo good.

Dance classes are so good. It's so nice to be out and about dancing and stuff. For the first time in my life I really have the freedom to do what I want to do, when I want, and not have to worry about anyone else. There are good parts to being a grown-up. The possibilities seem endless. Days like this I really and truly feel like I can do anything. Really, the only limits I have are those that I imply on myself.

I know in another week this mood will all pass and I'll be swamped with classes again, (and trying to decide whether to take that ballet exam in June or December . . .) but for now I'm just going to enjoy this good feeling.

I don't even think I need chocolate today! Now *that's* a Really Good Mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home