Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Making Pictures

I made it back from Toronto. My whole weekend of vacation is now officially over. I went over the syllabus for my York course and it's massive. There's sooooo much reading.

Preparations are proceeding well for the FRG conference this weekend. I've got my photos printed - you can see two of them here - and my game board is printed as well. Now I just have to assemble everything, make some polymer clay dice . . . write a paper about it all and then print all that up too. It's going to be a busy week but it's all fun stuff.

I'm surprised how much work (and cash) goes into a poster presentation. At least as much work as writing a paper - and a lot more money. I set myself a budget and I'm still inside it, but barely. It would be nice to think that I'll have a use for these items afterwards but I can't imagine what. What will I do with a pile of ~12x18 b&w photo collages? It would be nice to take good care of them somehow. I don't really want to hang them in my room - Do You???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home