Tuesday, July 26, 2005

taking it off

I've been working on putting all my papers up on a website in hopes of making them work for me. Considering all the work I've put into them it's only fair that they reciprocate. Problem is I'm realizing though, that women's studies is a pretty touchy feely kind of discipline. There's a lot of personal stuff in these papers. I'm having to spend a lot of time going through them and taking out the stuff I wouldn't want (for example) my father to read (not that he's going to read it, but still). Or for example my boyfriend. Or my boyfriend's friends.

Someone sent me an email about how all his friends are going to see me with my shirt off. I guess if they've read the previous post here about how I have no breasts it won't be such a shock. ;) But really, what can I say? It's art. and it's women's studies. how can you have the two together without a topless woman somewhere on the page? I think it's artistic enough to avoid any nsfw-ness . . . and besides, this is Ontario. It's legal here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. lost s02e02 is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

October 29, 2005 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about dropship garment goods leather shoppingdiscountstore.net. I also have a Blog/Website about dropship garment goods leather shoppingdiscountstore.net which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

November 04, 2005 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home