Monday, June 27, 2005

discovery

I got an incredible amount of studying done this morning so treated myself to processing some of the photos I've had sitting waiting for so long. The results of my afternoon's efforts are here. There are a couple of shots I really like. Xana's first coach back at the community centre was Tricia who is now a full grown adult and performer with Cirque de Soleil. What a great artist and what a wonderful person. I'm glad she's getting some recognition.

What I learned today was how important it is to spend some time doing the stuff that recharges me. Since dancing continues to be beyond my organizational skills playing with photos will have to fill the void again. Two hours of processing and I feel like a human again. My wrists are killing me from the typing but I have produced something worthwhile, that means more than a grade on a paper. These are real people, not just essays in books.

I'm glad I did it, even if it means my list of chores is still long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home