Friday, March 04, 2005

tough work

It's been tough but it's 1:30 and I've managed to find enough to do to keep me from writing my paper. :) I started with a little DDR Extreme mission mode and then I remembered a little project for my mentorship class that has to be done for Monday so I thought I'd work on it for a bit, then it was time for lunch. I perused some info on ballroom and latin dancing classes yet again, thinking how nice it would be to have time to dance again (even if they are beginner classes. again.) I think I've just about got Roger and Georgi talked in to signing up as well. She'll be 9 months pregnant by the time the session finishes. I've never seen a pregnant tango before (I feel a photoshop coming on). They've always wanted to take the lessons so this would be a perfect time imo. Rob has only said that we can "talk about it more later." A little slippery I'd say. I've got my fingers crossed. If he says no maybe I'll call on Yolanda. Hear that Rob? You're my first pick. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home